Cyren Threat Intelligence Feeds
Spot cyber attacks before they hit
Cyren protects 1.3 billion users against emerging threats
Security teams play a constant cat-and-mouse game with rapidly evolving phishing attacks. Cyren’s Threat Intelligence Feeds provide unique, high-fidelity, actionable threat intelligence before other vendors.
You get what you pay for
Most threat intelligence feeds purchase data from similar sources before packaging and selling it. Valuable information gets buried within mountains of old information and false positives.
Cyren’s unique, high-fidelity, actionable threat intelligence is gathered by analyzing, processing, and correlating billions of daily transactions across email content, suspicious files, and web traffic to provide timely and accurate insights.
Malware File Intelligence
- Real-time information about ongoing and emerging malware threats
- Analyze millions of suspicious files to detect hundreds of thousands of new malicious files daily
- Contextual information includes URL and IP information (including FQDNs within file), malware behavior characteristics, malware family, and relationships to IP addresses and links
Malware URL Threat Intelligence
- Continuous, granular visibility of compromised and malicious internet servers hosting malware
- Apply unique technologies and algorithms to gather a rich data set of malicious URLs and its associated artifacts
- Contextual information includes first seen and last seen timestamps, associated IP addresses, and associated files
Phishing and Fraud URL Intelligence
- Visibility of over 1 Billion URLs each day. Analyze URLs strings and web content to detect zero day and other phishing attacks.
- Over 9,000 new phishing URLs per day
- Context includes brand and industry information and is correlated to IP addresses that host the pages and files that contain phishing links
IP Reputation Intelligence
- Analyze billions of internet transactions in web and email traffic in real-time to expose high-risk IP addresses that serve spam, phishing and malicious links, as well as malware files
- Apply unique technologies and algorithms to quickly identify botnets and zombie hosts, and their activity
- Contextual information includes threat intensity, risk score, geolocation, and relationships to other threats
“With Cyren’s automated detection and response, our Global Cyber Defense Team is much more efficient and effective in neutralizing phishing attacks.”
– Justas Narauskas, Sika
“We needed to further protect our users from malicious attacks. More importantly we needed a solution that required the least amount of involvement from our team. Cyren is the best inbox security for any organization.”
“Phishing was completely out of control. We had an SEG in place, but we were still riddled with scams. With Cyren, we spend 40% less time resolving threats.”
– Wendi Iglesias, The Keyes Company
“Cyren is invaluable in today’s world. It gives hard-pushed admins intelligent, corporation-wide remediation for phishing emails that slip through traditional mail filters. Highly recommend.”
“Great product that picks up phishing and imposter emails that have got through to the mailbox.”
– Nabeel Chaudhry via Azure Marketplace
“Cyren is a great product. Remarkably simple to implement and use.”
– Carl van Eijk via Azure Marketplace
A buyer’s guide to actionable email threat intelligence
By providing security analysts with actionable threat intelligence, organizations can better understand – and prevent – threats.
Read the Osterman Research whitepaper