Cyren Threat Intelligence Feeds
We spot threats days before other providers know about them.
Security teams play a constant cat-and-mouse game with rapidly evolving phishing attacks. Cyren’s Threat Intelligence Feeds provide unique, accurate, and actionable threat intelligence before other vendors.
You get what you pay for
Most threat intelligence vendors purchase data from similar sources before repackaging and selling it. Valuable information gets buried within mountains of old information and false positives.
Cyren’s unique and fresh threat intelligence is gathered by analyzing, processing, and correlating billions of daily transactions across email content, suspicious files, and web traffic to provide timely and accurate insights.
Malware File and URL Intelligence
- Real-time information about ongoing and emerging malware threats
- Analyze millions of suspicious files to detect hundreds of thousands of new malicious files daily
- Contextual information includes URL and IP information (including FQDNs within file), malware behavior characteristics, malware family, and relationships to IP addresses and links
Phishing and Fraud URL Intelligence
- Visibility of over 1 Billion URLs each day. Analyze URLs strings and web content to detect zero day and other phishing attacks.
- Over 9,000 new phishing URLs per day
- Context includes brand and industry information and is correlated to IP addresses that host the pages and files that contain phishing links
IP Reputation Intelligence
- Analyze billions of internet transactions in web and email traffic in real-time to expose high-risk IP addresses that serve spam, phishing and malicious links, as well as malware files
- Apply unique technologies and algorithms to quickly identify botnets and zombie hosts, and their activity
- Contextual information includes threat intensity, risk score, geolocation, and relationships to other threats
A buyer’s guide to actionable email threat intelligence
By providing security analysts with actionable threat intelligence, organizations can better understand – and prevent – threats.