The links below will allow you download full updated versions of Command software. After you click on the applicable download link below, you will be asked for your username and password. If you have a password that you received from Authentium prior to the acquisition by Commtouch, it should still work.
Click here to request a 30 day free trial license. Your 30-day free trial allows you to test-drive both CSAM for Home and Small Business and CSAM for Enterprise (Galileo).
Remember—help is only a phone call or email away! If you need assistance during your download, please write to us at email@example.com or call +1-561-575-3200.
COMMAND ANTI-MALWARE V5
The current version V5 updates itself automatically, so there is no need to re-download the product. However you may use the links below to re-download the full product.
CSAM – Personal and Small Business
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2000/2003/2008, 32-bit only
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, 64-bit only
- CSAM – Enterprise featuring Galileo Central Management
CSAM – for Linux
- CSAM for linux (ubuntu/debian) 32-bit, 64-bit
- CSAM for linux (redhat/centos) 32-bit, 64-bit
- CSAM base package for linux (ubuntu/debian) 32-bit, 64-bit
- CSAM base package for linux (redhat/centos) 32-bit, 64-bit
COMMAND ANTI-VIRUS V4 (CSAV)
(legacy users only)
CSAV – Personal and Small Business
CSAV – Enterprise Version featuring Galileo Central Management
- Galileo Central Management Console
- Command Central Snap-In
- CSAV Client for Enterprise
- CSAV – Microsoft Exchange
- CSAV – Interceptor for Clearswift MIMEsweeper Products