Applied Cyber Intelligence
The CYREN network of over 500 thousand global points of presence gathers the threat data that powers our Cyber Intelligence.
Every day CYREN has an unprecedented view into over 17 billion global security transactions.
Leveraging our long history in Big Data, Advanced Heuristics, and Machine Learning, CYREN transforms massive volumes of threat data into real-time, actionable Cyber Intelligence.
CYREN applies real-time Cyber Intelligence to your web transactions, delivering the industry’s best protection against today’s Web threats.
Modern Protection for Modern Enterprises
CYREN WebSecurity delivers enterprise Web security in an ‘as a Service’ model that protects today’s enterprise network with today’s security technology.
Request a short demo or pricing information today.
With CYREN WebSecurity you get the most advanced web threat protection.
The same security technology used and trusted by the world’s largest IT brands.
Our Cyber Intelligence Platform fuses threat data on a mass scale, applying automated collection and analysis techniques against more than 17 billion transactions every day, to build a detailed picture of the state of Internet cyber threats - right at this moment.
Our Cyber threat intelligence is then applied through our global enforcement points in real-time, ensuring continuous, consistent, and accurate application of your Web security, productivity, and compliance policies.
Comprehensive protection - for any type of end-user device, at all times, however it connects to the Internet, and at any location.
CYREN WebSecurity gives you unprecedented visibility into, and control of, your enterprise web use.
- Rapidly define and apply continuous, consistent, and accurate web use policy in near real-time - regardless of end-user device type, or location.
- Gain detailed visibility into web use across all types of users and devices.
- Deliver comprehensive protection to fixed and roaming devices, at all times, however they connect to the Internet, from any location.
- Simplify your network infrastructure; allow remote users to connect directly to the Internet through our global cloud platform, eliminating the need to backhaul traffic through multiple security appliances.
CYREN WebSecurity transforms your security cost base from a capital investment model to today’s cloud utility pricing.
- With CYREN WebSecurity, there is no software or hardware to install, operate, maintain or upgrade. You can protect up to 5 devices per user, for just pennies per day, dramatically lowering your total cost of ownership versus traditional solutions.
- Enjoy global scale and protection. CYREN WebSecurity runs on the same Cyber Intelligence Platform that protects more than 600 million users, through 500,000 global points of presence.
- Simplify your network infrastructure by enabling remote users to connect directly to the Internet through our global platform, eliminating the need to bring traffic back to your security appliances.
CYREN Customers & Partners
Many of the world's largest businesses and leading security providers rely on CYREN to protect their network, infrastructure and users.
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Google uses CYREN Embedded AntiVirus solution to protect its customers from malware.
NETGEAR (NASDAQGM: NTGR) designs innovative, branded technology solutions that address the specific networking, storage, and security needs of small- to medium-sized businesses and home users.
Hostway Corporation provides dedicated hosting, shared hosting, colocation, domain name registration, ecommerce solutions and other Web-based services to over 1.4 million Web sites and 600,000 customers worldwide.
Check PointSecurity Vendor
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies.
Dell SonicWALL offers a variety of flexible email security solutions to match the unique email security needs of your organization—whether you have one user or 100,000 users. From appliances and software to virtual appliances and services, our solutions offer powerful protection from spam, phishing, viruses and compliance violations at a low total cost of ownership.
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Microsoft uses CYREN Embedded AntiVirus solution to protect customers from malware.
Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWWW) provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online.
Panda Security is a world leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, and has integrated CYREN Email Security Suite and URL Filtering into its solutions.
Openwave Messaging is a leading global provider of innovative messaging software solutions.
Intel SecuritySecurity Vendor
Intel Security delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse and shop the Web more securely.
Deutsche TelekomService Provider
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies with over 142 million mobile customers, 31 million fixed-network lines and over 17 million broadband lines (as of December 31, 2013).
Jiransoft Co. Ltd, focuses on software development that can provide companies with enhanced efficiency and absolute security.