Advanced phishing security for Office 365 – continously monitor, detect and remediate user inboxes for today’s evasive phishing emails
Cyren Inbox Security finds the phishing threats your existing defenses have missed through a combination of:
- Continuous monitoring of user mailboxes for threats
- Active real-time scanning and ongoing analysis of linked landing pages
- Time-series analysis of email sender and recipient behavior to identify anomalies and threat patterns
- User-powered crowd-sourced detection and reporting of new, emerging threats
Counter Today’s Sophisticated Phishing
By leveraging the native API integration offered by Office 365, Cyren is able to detect email threats on a continuous basis, as well as provide a powerful set of remediation capabilities to identify and mitigate the types of phishing messages which legacy perimeter defenses find challenging to stop, including:
- Phishing emails utilizing evasive techniques, like delayed URL activation, URLs hidden in attachments, use of strong encryption, use of real and valid SSL certificates, etc.
- Spoofed spear phishing messages impersonating employees or trusted partners
- BEC and CEO fraud and other targeted social engineering attacks
- New zero-day phishing campaigns
- Account takeovers
CIS currently supports Office 365, with future API platform integrations planned to extend mailbox-level behavioral analysis to other Microsoft applications, and then to other cloudbased enterprise communications and collaboration applications like G-Suite, Salesforce, Slack, and others.
Quick Two-Step Deployment
CIS is an easy-to-use, non-intrusive security solution-as-a-service that complements your existing secure email gateway without the need for any MX record changes. Get up and running in just a few clicks—simply 1) authorize Cyren to access your email flow and 2) then configure your preferred filtering and remediation policies, including flexibly applying different rules-based policies for different users and groups.