Detect first and get full forensics on evasive zero-day threats with Cyren’s sandbox array in the cloud
Cyren’s Cloud Sandbox Array service allows service providers and Cyren solution partners to easily deploy the next generation of sandboxing analysis, integrating a powerful security layer via Cyren's ThreatLookup API for enhanced web protection, email protection, endpoint protection or breach response.
Innovative Cloud Sandbox Array fully analyzes objects – and fast
Today's threats are altering their behavior along numerous dimensions in order to avoid detection by traditional technologies, requiring a new level of sophisticated analysis—and accompanying processing power—in order to fully identify malicious behavior at speed. Cyren’s patent-pending cloud sandbox array technology uses a sophisticated natural language processing decision engine to ensure that objects are completely understood and all intelligence is captured and reported, including risk factors, indicators of compromise, and the details of artifacts like dropped files. Integrated cloud sandbox array capabilities include:
- Iterative multi-sandbox analysis which exposes files to not only different environments, but also varied sandbox engines
- Hybrid static and dynamic analysis running on both virtual and physical machines
- HTTPS inspection for analyzing encrypted network traffic
- Intrusion detection for detecting suspicious network traffic
- Internet simulation for unreachable domains
- Automated human interaction simulation (e.g., key strokes, mouse movements)
- Consolidated multi-sandbox analysis reports (JSON format)
Easily deployed for scalable protection
As a cloud-delivered service, it can be quickly deployed, requiring minimal set-up and configuration of the API calls, and scales easily and automatically utilizing Cyren’s highly elastic global cloud infrastructure. The only prerequisites for using the service are connectivity to threatlookup.com via HTTPS and possession of a token API Key.