The best defense against emerging threats
Internet connectivity is now an essential element of many new technologies and cyber threats continue to evolve to explicitly target these new platforms. Designed to proactively combat these new threats and trusted by many of the largest technology brands in the world, Cyren’s Anti-Malware service is the best solution for hardware, software, and service providers needing a security solution that combines superior detection with maximum performance.
Cyren operates the world’s largest threat intelligence network—GlobalView™—with 500,000 points of presence processing the traffic of over 600 million users in 180 countries, a global data collection and automated detection capability which delivers actionable malware intelligence globally on a nearly real-time basis. Our security cloud analyzes over 17 billion transactions per day across multiple security vectors to deliver an unmatched view of malware outbreaks as they emerge.
- Multi-layered detection — using heuristics, emulation, and signatures
- Modular architecture — fast reaction to new threat types
- Award-winning technology — with certifications from Virus Bulletin
- Secondary engine — if you have conventional antivirus (AV), add Cyren AntiMalware service for a proactive approach to catching web and email malware
- Fast clean file processing — over 90% of files scanned by AV are clean, so our engine is optimized to make fast decisions about clean files
- Low resource consumption — low CPU and memory usage delivers deployments using only half the hardware of competitors
- Small footprint — our engine is <2MB, and definition files can be 35MB
- Low bandwidth — updates