Superior detection—Maximum protection
Cyren answers the increasing threat from malware with our proactive Embedded Antivirus solution that maximizes protection while minimizing the load placed on underlying devices or software. Features include:
- Multi-layered detection for single or supplemental engine — Embedded Antivirus operates with heuristics, emulation, and signatures as a comprehensive single engine, or you can layer Cyren Embedded Antivirus as a supplemental engine for additional detection advantages.
- Certified technology — Embedded Antivirus maintains certifications from Virus Bulletin and ICSA Labs.
- Low resource consumption & bandwidth — Low CPU and memory usage deliver deployments using only half the hardware of competitors; our engine and updates are <2MB so definition files can be compressed to 35MB.
- Support for multiple types of embedded devices — Cyren technology quickly integrates into a product portfolio from a number of endpoints and applications, including:
- Mobile security — Provide real-time protection from Android malware, phishing, and other web threats.
- Infrastructure devices — Address the growing need for Antivirus protection in infrastructure devices, such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) platforms, with improved detection and high performance.
- Gateways — Embedded Antivirus only uses half the servers of other vendors due to low resource requirements and fast file processing. The result is high performance and industry-leading detection.