Cybersecurity Threat Detection and Prevention
Cyberthreats are viewed as a significant risk to organizations. They are capable of disrupting core operations and inflicting serious damage to brands and reputations.
A study by Cybersecurity Ventures predicts these crimes will cost the world $6 trillion a year by 2021.
Join this panel discussion to:
- Review today’s expansive attack surface and the various ways bad actors penetrate networks
- Discuss existing and emerging cyber threats
- Understand policies, tools and best practices used to protect organizations as new threats emerge
- Explore the roles that user training and education, skill development and governance play in defending against threats
- Jo Peterson, VP Cloud & Security Services, Clarify360 (moderator)
- Adarsh "Adi" Pradeep, Cybersecurity Consultant
- Brad Moldenhauer, CISO, Americas, Zscaler
- Dr. Richard Ford, CTO, Cyren
- Homayun Yaqub, Global Security Strategist, Forcepoint