Superior Detection—Maximum Protection
Cyren answers the increasing threat from malware with our proactive Embedded AntiVirus solution that maximizes protection while minimizing the load placed on underlying devices or software. Features include:
- Multi-layered Detection for Single or Supplemental Engine—Embedded AntiVirus operates with heuristics, emulation, and signatures as a comprehensive single engine, or you can layer Cyren Embedded AntiVirus as a supplemental engine for additional detection advantages.
- Certified Technology—Embedded AntiVirus maintains certifications from Virus Bulletin and ICSA Labs.
- Low Resource Consumption & Bandwidth—Low CPU and memory usage deliver deployments using only half the hardware of competitors; our engine and updates are <2MB so definition files can be compressed to 35MB.
- Support for Multiple Types of Embedded Devices—Cyren technology quickly integrates into a product portfolio from a number of endpoints and applications, including:
- Mobile Security—Provide real-time protection from Android malware, phishing, and other web threats.
- Infrastructure Devices—Address the growing need for antivirus protection in infrastructure devices, such as Network Attached Storage (NAS) platforms, with improved detection and high performance.
- Gateways—Embedded AntiVirus only uses half the servers of other vendors due to low resource requirements and fast file processing. The result is high performance and industry-leading detection.
Differentiate Yourself with Superior Security
Cyren Embedded AntiVirus is the trusted solution for many of the largest technology brands in the world and offers the best antimalware option for hardware, software, and service providers needing a security solution combining superior detection and maximum performance. Benefits include:
- Low Resource—Cyren’s uniquely small footprint fits into any hardware or software environment—including mobile—without affecting performance.
- Industry-leading Protection—Embedded AntiVirus is the same technology trusted by NETGEAR, Microsoft, Websense, and others.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership—Cyren Embedded AntiVirus combines other Cyren Internet security services, such as URL Filtering, into a single unified engine.
- Mobile Market Differentiation—Differentiate your product in the market at a fraction of the build price.
- Flexible Upgrades—Our Cyren unified engine is shared by Cyren Embedded Antivirus and other Cyren security services, allowing you to rapidly add new capabilities.
- Partner-driven Business Model—Cyren offers flexible commercial arrangements and deployment models to fit your business needs.
Powerful Analytics Detect Malware Instantly
Embedded AntiVirus is powered by Cyren’s GlobalView™ Cloud infrastructure and patented Recurrent Pattern Detection™ technology. Cyren analyzes 12 BILLION Internet transactions from more than 550 million endpoints in 190 countries on a daily basis, providing real-time insight into online threat activity.
With Cyren Embedded Antivirus integrated into the vendor device or application, objects (files, web scripts, emails, etc.) are scanned and classified by our antivirus engine. This enables you to delete or quarantine these objects and block malicious web scripts before they can impact your customers. Cyren Embedded Antivirus can be deployed within multiple software applications and hardware platforms as diverse as UTMs, Network Attached Storage (NAS), network routers, and mobile platforms.